Follow these simple steps to sign up for the IWitness Video Challenge and access
the IWitness Video Challenge Activity. We invite you to explore the Challenge Guidelines and Resources
to learn more about how the Challenge works.
- Let us know your class will be participating in the IWitness Video Challenge by
signing up here.
In order to access the IWitness Video Challenge Activity, you must
log in to your IWitness account or register
for a free account.
- Explore the IWitness Video Challenge Activity. You will
find downloadable resources in your Tool Kit to
help facilitate the Challenge in your class.
Assigning the IWitness Video Challenge Activity to your students:
- Set up your IWitness Group(s):
- Log in to your IWitness account.
- From your Dashboard, click the Students & Groups tab.
- Click the Make a Group button and name your group (or class). IWitness will provide
a keycode you will need to give to your students so they can register for their
student IWitness accounts here.
- Assign Activity
Once signed in to your IWitness Account, under the Educators tab, you can find information
and tips on how to navigate the IWitness site and utilize the resources. Feel free
to explore IWitness. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us