Welcome! IWitness can be used as an online companion to Echoes
Educators who use the Echoes and Reflections Teacher's Resource Guide will
find that IWitness can enhance and expand your opportunities to use visual
history testimony with your students.
Go to Resource
IWitness enables you to:
- View all testimony clips and the biographic profiles of the Holocaust survivors
and other witnesses featured in Echoes and Reflections
- Search and watch more than 1,000 video testimonies of survivors and other witnesses
including the 51 testimonies in Echoes and Reflections
- Provide a framework for your students to build multiliteracy skills
- Assign interactive online activities that align with Echoes and Reflections
- Develop your own customized student activities using the IWitness Activity Builder
- Empower your students to construct their own multimedia projects using the IWitness
- Invite your students and other teachers to join the IWitness community
Echoes and Reflections is an award-winning multimedia curriculum on the Holocaust
developed by the Anti-Defamation League, the USC Shoah Foundation, and
Yad Vashem. For more information about Echoes and Reflections and to purchase the
curriculum, visit http://www.echoesandreflections.org.
To learn more about Echoes and Reflections training in your area, visit http://www.echoesandreflections.org/training_in_your_area.
If you have questions or comments, please contact us.