COVID-19 | IWitness: A Digital Resource for our Times
Creating a virtual classroom
We are working to bring you resources and activities to help manage your students in a virtual classroom. Each of the links below contain various activities for you to assign your students.
Middle and High Schools:
- World History
- US History
- ELA and SEL
- Film and Podcast
- Building Resilience
- Becoming Stronger Than Hate
Please continue to check this page for updates.
We are continuing to hold our professional development webinars. More information can be found here. If you cannot attend a webinar, recordings can also be found here.
Our student webinars, including our webinar with Author and Pianist Mona Golabek, are available on-demand.
- Registration Information and Educator Quick Tips
- Using Visual History Testimony in the Classroom
- Webinar - IWitness Classroom Management
- Webinar - Teaching with Testimony Webinar: Developing Perspective
- Activity Builder Tips
- Association of Holocaust Organizations (AHO)